Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Can I ask another question about Replacement parts??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was looking at the replacement parts list that was posted - THANK YOU - and I have a quick question.

    Does anyone know what all comes with Molly's Meet outfit? It is listed as MMO for $20.00. Are the glasses included? Hair Ribbons?

    Thanks in advance!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wicksasc's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know exactly what is included, you would have to call and ask. Kirsten's meet outfit only includes the dress and apron, so it may just include her sweater, dickey and skirt. I do know that some of the items on the list have outdated prices, just as a heads up.

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    When I replaced the meet outfit for my Molly a few months ago, I had to buy everything separately. The $20.00 is for the sweater, dickey, and skirt. Everything else is extra. You can get the item codes from american girl. Don't forget to use the free shipping code 345028. It was still working last week. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The $20 Molly Meet Outfit is just the dickey, sweater and skirt. Glasses come with the doll so you would need to order those separately. The Meet Accessories include the beret, purse, hanky, necklace and coin. Shoe and socks would need to be purchased separately as well as the pantalettes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •